Zoosystema is a fast-track and peer-reviewed journal, devoted to the inventory, analysis and interpretation of animal biodiversity. It publishes, in French or English, original results of zoological research, particularly in systematics and related fields: comparative, functional and evolutionary morphology, phylogeny, biogeography, taxonomy and nomenclature, etc. All articles published in Zoosystema are compliant with the different nomenclatural codes. A copyright assignment will be signed by the authors before publication.
Zoosystema is a diamond open access journal, free of charges for both the author and the reader. Zoosystema is distributed electronically by BioOne, which provides its archiving in Portico and LOCKSS.
Visit our website: www.zoosystema.com/
- Editor-in-chief: Laure Desutter-Grandcolas
- Desk editor: Anne Mabille
- Nesrine Akkari (Naturhistorisches Museum, Vienne, Autriche)
- Maria Marta Cigliano (Museo de La Plata, La Plata, Argentine)
- Serge Gofas (Universidad de Málaga, Málaga, Espagne)
- Sylvain Hugel (CNRS, Université de Strasbourg, France)
- Marco Isaia (Università degli Studi di Torino, Turin, Italie)
- Rafael Marquez (CSIC, Madrid, Espagne)
- Jose Christopher E. Mendoza (Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum, Singapour)
- Annemarie Ohler (MNHN, Paris, France)
- Jean-Yves Rasplus (INRAE, Montferrier-sur-Lez, France)
- Wanda M. Weiner (Polish Academy of Sciences, Cracovie, Pologne)